Today, I watched a video about a women saying that we spend to much time on our phones. I agree with her because, everyday at the lunch table that I sit at , at least half of the people are on their phones doing something online. They are not socializing with anyone, they are just on their phones, doing what ever they want. I think this is a problem because this will make you have less confidence about yourself, and you will start using your phone, or any other digital device for every thing. I will change how much time i am on a device. The problem is I don't use my very much or any other device unless I have to, for school and other things like that. Devices will become a big deal in the future because they will be updated and they will act like humans. When really, they are not. I think that people should put down their phones and have a good quality conversation
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sH6M17ohI2SRf3m4rdeVUIaeWGDOwKsS7pZ3j1C9kw8/edit?usp=sharing
No comments:
Post a Comment