Thursday, September 24, 2015

10 Years from Now

10 years from now I will be at my home having a have life with a family. I am not sure what job would want to have but my best bet is that I will be a teacher. I will have 2 kids, and have a nice home in Kansas city. I will check in on my parents often and see if they need any help with any thing. I will also be close to my sisters and our families will be very tight. I will have a husband that is an business worker and he will come home every day with lots of money. We will have a successful life together as our children will go to the best school and have the best education. We will have a house with at least three floor, counting the basement. It will have a huge dining room and living room, so we can have a big place to have guest at.  Finally, in the basement, I will. have a movie theater so my family can come together as a family.That is where I will be 10 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment