Monday, September 28, 2015
Abortion Essay Idea's
My thesis statement for my persuasive essay is that I believe that abortion is a bad thing and must put it to a stop as quickly as we can. My three questions that are going to be in my my essay is my most important topic is. What is it and why do people do it? In this paragraph I will explain what abortion is and why people think that it is a good thing to do it. Then, my next paragraph would be why is abortion such a bad thing? I this paragraph i will give off research and idea of why i think that it is a bad thing. Also, i will give off organizations that are trying to stop abortion and what there role is. The final paragraph will be about what countries around the world and how much of it is it. I will give statements like this country has the most because..... and this country has the least because..... And then ill explain why. I have all three questions in evernote will information under each one of them. They have there websites which I got the information from at the top of the note. The outcome that I want to get out of this is that people will think that abortion is a bad thing. And there is nothing that we, as students can do about abortion, besides people not to do it. And hopefully people will think before they kill and innocent live of an child. This is what my persuasive essay is going to be about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment