Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Three Day Weekend

The three days I had off were pretty relaxing. On Saturday, I had a tournament for the freshman A team. We got third place and in my opinion, we did really well. We would have made it into the finals if it wasn't for the line judge. She literally told our team that she had no idea what she was doing and she was sorry for making a big error. On Sunday, I did lots of homework, and then I went over to my friends Max's  house to hang out. Then on Monday, my sister and I went back to Max's house to do an interview about homecoming. Cause my sister, Christina, really wants to go to homecoming. While, I am not so sure. So he did an interview to put on a newspaper, or something like that. So that is what I did for my three day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment