Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Break

This thanksgiving break I stayed home and not go to the farm because of my sisters head injuries. We went over to my friends house and we brought over lots of food. At the party we and my friend, max, played video games the whole time until it was time to eat. We said our prayers and began to eat. Then for the rest of the night all of the kids watch the TV show Fat Guys in the Woods, and laugh at all of the guys comment as they went through the woods. The reason why i didn't participate in black Friday is because I hate shopping. There is no point it. There is just an day when you do shopping, but instead every thing is crowed and you don't get the things that you want. That is basically all of what I did during this Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment