Overall I had an okay time learning about my presentation. I wanted to learn about this topic because it is not stress enough, but after a while, it just got boring doing the same things over and over again accept for using different things for the projects. The most favorite thing that we did was the overall presentation that we have to present to the class at the end of the class. The reason why that I choose this is because we already knew all of the information that we needed to make a really good presentation, all we need to do is put it on a web 2.0 device and we are done. Also, everyone else gets to hear about what have research over the last few months. If we had to do it again I would select another issue because I know that there are more global issues that are not stressed enough, so I would want to get to those, so that other people will know what I am talking about. This is my last blog post that I am doing for this project and overall I say that it was a good idea, but it got really boring as we kept on doing it.
Presentation:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kAbI9hl_nJA6uTHAORl8vuuiUcFV4zc-xbguPgRtQoY/edit?usp=sharing
No comments:
Post a Comment