Friday, November 6, 2015

Memorable Presentation

To me a memorable presentation will have a last ending remark that you will never forget. The speaker, will know all of their information about the topic, and will barely have to look off of the presentation. Plus everything would just had to flow as you present the information. Also the presentation will have the same mood that your topic is. So if you were doing a sad presentation about something sad then you have a smile face on the presentation, then that would not make since. I am going to make mine memorable by doing the same picture on every slide, a baby with a tear rolling down her eye and every thing will flow. I will try to do my best to present but sometimes I get nervous around people and mess up my words. that is what I think and what I am going to do to make my presentation or any other presentation memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment