Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Do Less With More Focus



To me, I think that this means that if you jam a lot of things in your day, you will not have enough focus. But, if you do less things in the day, you will have a lot more focus on doing the task that you are on. This can apply to every day life, because if you cram a lot of things that you want to do in your day, then you will have less focus on that task that you are doing. This can also apply in school because if you stress over many subjects and try to get them all done at once. You will have no idea what you are doing in that class because you were not a focused as you should have been things to do in this class, it will benefit me in being more focused because I will not stress with the next assignment is because we would have plenty of time to do it. I would probably have more time to read things over and check to make sure that they are 100% done before turning them in. I think that we should do less because then I would be more focused on the thing that we are doing on right now

No comments:

Post a Comment